Monday, September 05, 2005

Working Holidays

Happy Labor Day! I have two clients today which brings me to my next point. It would definitely help your clients and help grow your business if you opt to work irregular hours sometimes. Several of my clients have showrooms and/or multiple people using QuickBooks at once. Therefore it's difficult to schedule time to be in single-user mode to make alterations to their QuickBooks file. Or it's simply difficult for them to get time off to work with me on their QuickBooks file. In these cases, it's good to be flexible and work before their business opens(6-8a), after their business closes (5-7p), maybe some weekends and holidays. This is good added-value to your clients and will separate you from more rigid competitors. Gotta go to work...

No comments: